News

Thursday, November 15, 2007

FROM FROM FELIX LAMINE.

FROM FROM FELIX LAMINE.
PLOT 107 RUE 08 REVIERRA 11.
ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE.

Dear,

My name is Felix Lamine, I am 19 years old boy from  Sierra Leone.  I am writing you to request you to be my Trustee and Manage my fund which I inherited from my late father.


My father was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip and my plan is to continue and complete my education in your country which was disrupted as a result of their death.

Please let me know your opinion regarding this offer so that I can detail you accordingly to enable you have access to the fund and receive it in your account for investment while I continue my education under your care with hope that you will not disappoint me.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as your commission for helping me to receive the fund in a safe account.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best regard.
Felix Lamine



Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

No comments:

Blog Archive