News

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

contact my secretary

Dear friend
I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting that fund Now, I want you to contact my
secretary on the information below

NAME; Mr.Ezigbo Edechie
EMAIL (ezigbo_edechie@yahoo.fr

ask him to send you the total sum of 1.2 00.000. one
million two hundred thousand US dollars
in a bank draft, which I kept for your
compensation. CONTACT HIM ON this
email(ezigbo_edechie@yahoo.fr

1. FULL
NAMES:
_____________________________________________
2. ADDRESS:
_________________________________________________
3. SEX:
_____________
4. AGE:_______
5. MARITAL STATUS:_______________
6.
OCCUPATION:
_______________________________
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS:
____________________________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
________________________
9. FAX:
NUMBER_______________________________
10. BREIF DESCRIPTION OF
COMPANY
/ INDIVIDUAL:___________
______________________________________________________________
11.
CITY:
_____________________
12. STATE:_____________________
13.
COUNTRY:
_________________
Regards,
Mr.David Odo

No comments:

Blog Archive